Upon manifesting this power, your body turns into living crystal, which grants you the following resistances and abilities.
- You gain damage reduction 5/adamantine.
- You gain immunity to blindness, critical hits, ability score damage, deafness, disease, drowning, electricity, poison, stunning, sleep and paralysis effects, and all spells or attacks that affect your physiology or respiration (because you have no physiology or repiration while crystal body is in effect).
- You take only half damage from acid, cold and sonic attacks.
- Your unarmed attacks deal slashing damage equal to a short sword sized for you (1d4 points for Small characters or 1d6 for Medium characters), and you are considered armed when making unarmed attacks.
You also gain the following vulnerabilities and conditions:
- You become vulnerable to all special attacks that affect crystalline creatures.
- You cannot drink (and thus can't use potions) or play wind instruments.
- Your weight increases by a factor of five, causing you to sink in water like a stone. However, you could survive the crushing pressure and lack of air at the bottom of the ocean—at least until the duration of crystal body expires.