Granted Ability: You gain a +2 bonus on initiative checks. In addition, once per day, you can expend your psionic focus as an immediate action to delay the onset of one damaging attack or effect. Instead of taking the damage immediately, as normal, you take it 1 round later. If, in the intervening turn, you gain some immunity that would have protected you from the damage, it does not protect you from the delayed damage. You are subject to the damage as if you had taken it when the blow or effect was struck.
- Deceleration » Target's speed is halved.
- Sustenance » Go without food and water for one day.
- Time Hop » Subject hops forward in time 1 round/level.
- Anticipatory StrikeCPsi » Take your action out of initiative order.
- Temporal Acceleration » Your time frame accelerates for 1 round.
- Time Hop, Mass » Willing subjects hop forward in time.
- Time Regression » Relive the last round.