- Biofeedback » Gain damage reduction 2/–.
- Detect CompulsionHyper » You know if the target is controlled.
- Detect Psionics » You detect the presence of psionics.
- Elfsight » Gain low-light vision, +2 bonus on Search and Spot checks, and notice secret doors.
- Missive » Send a one-way telepathic message to subject.
- Sense Link » You sense what the subject senses (single sense).
- Suppress CompulsionHyper » You attempt to free a target temporarily from another's control using conflicting signals.
- Synesthete » You receive one kind of sense when another sense is stimulated.
- Thicken Skin » Gain +1 enhancement bonus to your AC for 10 min./level.
- Vigor » Gain 5 temporary hit points.
- Animal Affinity » Gain +4 enhancement to one ability.
- Body Adjustment » Heal 1d12 damage.
- Body Equilibrium » You can walk on nonsolid surfaces.
- Empathic Condition ReliefHyper » You relieve a target's condition.
- Empathic Transfer » Transfer another's wounds to yourself.
- Energy Adaptation, Specified » Gain resistance 10 to one energy type.
- Psychic BodyguardHyper » You make a target's Will saving throws for it.
- Share Pain » Willing subject takes some of your damage.
- Sustenance » Go without food and water for one day.
- Body Purification » Restore 2 points of ability damage.
- Danger Sense » Gain +4 bonus against traps.
- Empathic Transfer, Hostile » Your touch transfers your hurt to another.
- Hustle » Instantly gain a move action.
- Share Pain, Forced » Unwilling subject takes some of your damage.
- Solicit Psicrystal » Your psicrystal takes over your concentration power.
- Empathic Feedback » When you are hit in melee, your attacker takes damage.
- Energy Adaptation » Your body coverts energy to harmless light.
- Evade Burst » You take no damage from a burst on a successful Reflex save.
- Immovability » You are almost impossible to move and gain DR 15/–.
- Inertial Barrier » Gain DR 5/–.
- Psychic Reformation » Subject can choose skills, feats, and powers anew for previous levels.
- Psychic Vampire » Touch attack drains 2 power points/level from foe.
- Adapt Body » Your body automatically adapts to hostile environments.
- Incarnate » Make some powers permanent.
- Leech Field » Leech power points each time you make a saving throw.
- Power Resistance » Grant PR equal to 12 + level.
- Psionic Revivify » Return the dead to life before the psyche leaves the corpse.
- Psychofeedback » Boost Strength, Dexterity, or Constitution at the expense of one or more other scores.
- Restore Extremity » Return a lost digit, limb, or other appendage to subject.
- Tower of Iron Will » Grant PR 19 against mind-affecting powers to all creatures within 10 ft. until your next turn.
- Aura Alteration » Repairs psyche or akes subject seem to be something it is not.
- Brutalize WoundsHyper » Your target takes more damage than normal from wounds.
- Contingency, Psionic » Sets trigger condition for another power.
- Fuse Flesh » Fuse subject&s flesh, creating a helpless mass.
- Restoration, Psionic » Restores level and ability score drains.
- Suspend Life » Put yourself in a state akin to suspended animation.
- Affinity Field » Effects that affect you also affect others.
- Assimilate » Incorporate creature into your own body.
- Fusion » You combine your abilities and form with another.
- Psychic Chirurgery » You repair psychic damage or impart knowledge of new powers.
- Timeless Body » Ignore all harmful, and helpful, effects for 1 round.